Welcome to our Website. Please read the below carefully, as it is legally binding. Please note that your use of this Website means you accept these Terms and Conditions from the date that you first use this Website.
Reviewed: January 2016
‘FGS Recruitment' means FGS Recruitment Ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Roper Road, Teynham, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 9DX United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 06599302.
'Website' means www.fgsrecruitment.com, or any other website under FGS Recruitment’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these.
'You', 'your' and 'yours' means the person(s) accessing the Website.
'We', 'us' and 'our' means FGS Recruitment.
'Material' means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
'Terms and Conditions' means the terms and conditions set out below, including where applicable, the 'Registration Terms and Conditions' (defined below).
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the Website. Certain provisions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
Contacting us about our Terms and Conditions
If you are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions please send an email to email@example.com, or write to us at: FGS Recruitment, First Floor Unit 1B Suite 02, Euro Centre, Jubilee Way, Faversham ME13 8GD
The Website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
When you register with this site or log in when you visit the Website, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Material on the Website
Material on the Website is provided 'as is' and for information purposes only. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information on the Website we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We may make changes to the Material on the Website at any time without notice.
Certain information on the Website may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such information. We and any third parties referred to on the Website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the Website.
Where we provide hypertext links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from our Website. We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the material on those Websites. If you choose to follow links to other Websites, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Use of the Website
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects FGS Recruitment's reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself